1. Are you a hedgehog hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for hedgehog enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and have a great time with other hedgehog enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back!! ^__^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tongue Flicker, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Tongue Flicker

Tongue Flicker Active Member

Not exactly new and i don't have a hedgie anymore either, sad to say. I underwent major operation and most of my animals were sold off to produce additional funds for hospital bills and recov/rehab. I'm back for good now and hopefully get a new hedgie in the following month or so :)

Hello to all new members
  2. Patrick

Patrick Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry to hear that. Did the operation go as planned? Hope you're do well and I'm glad to hear you're in the market for a new hedgie!
  3. Tongue Flicker

Tongue Flicker Active Member

Okay so that didn't end well LMAO..

Just finished an additional 7 months of body rehabilitation. But for now this is real!!

Btw, i made great hedgehog discoveries/innovations during that 7 months that i wanna share but i don't recommend others from doing as North American/European keepers might be iffy with the idea :D