• Are you a hedgehog hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for hedgehog enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and have a great time with other hedgehog enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Jason

Hello everyone!! I am the proud new owner of Purgy the hedgehog. First time owner and I have wanted one for years. This little guy is awesome!!! Love to play and ride in my pocket. I will post a picture when I figure out why it will not let me. Nice to meet you guys.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations Jason! Welcome to you and Purgy! Glad to hear you are loving it so far. Looking forward to your pictures! Please let me know if you continue to have trouble posting a picture (if you're getting error messages, etc).

Jason

a01ea275146242618f9edd7dc5691877.jpg

He seemed to enjoy playing in the empty cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures! Thanks very much for sharing. Purgy in that glass mason jar is one of the cooler pictures I've seen. Well done!

Jason

Thanks not real sure what he thought was so interesting but he played in there for like 15minutes

Jason

More pictures. This time it's a little Hedgie bonding time
48713b5dfaf0dc933a356117b959c9d5.jpg
a8835e356a0d69c7809ef4e08d50ea07.jpg