1. Are you a hedgehog hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for hedgehog enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and have a great time with other hedgehog enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Cat's Scaly Counterpart

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Tongue Flicker, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Tongue Flicker

Tongue Flicker Active Member

To those who still remember my Poison Ivy from a couple of years back, she's still alive, flicking and striking lol

Her enclosure had a secret colony of red ants residing on the substrate so i had to clean it asap.

[​IMG]

She wasn't obviously happy about the idea

[​IMG]

It only took me 17 minutes to dump the soil, wipe the glass and put everything back in haha

[​IMG]

Yes, she is grumpy indeed!

[​IMG]

Happy Monday to you guys! :)
    Josh likes this.
  2. Patrick

Patrick Administrator Staff Member

WOW! I'm going to create an auto-reply to your posts that just says "wow", because your pictures are amazing....That snake is gorgeous, the pattern is beautiful and her position is just cool. What does she eat? Do you have a spare freezer for the pallets of food you must have for all these critters?
  3. Tongue Flicker

Hahahaha!! Oh please do :p

Well, about 95% of my snakes are specialized lizard & frog eaters. I breed a certain species of skink and one particular type of frog for a feeder purpose :D

Even my hedgehogs enjoy munching on frogs every now and then.

That black and white is rarely seen. On a normal, good day she is just plain green. That is meant for me to shove off lol
  4. Josh

Josh HedgehogForums Admin Staff Member

What a beautiful snake! Always wanted to see one of those in real life! Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing!
  5. Abdulla

Abdulla New Member

Wow, those colors are amazing :D!
  6. Tongue Flicker

They're actually cheap in the US, i was told they sell for $20-40. But their care and diet is the expensive part for most people except me since i breed feeder frogs :D
  7. Tongue Flicker

Thanks! :)