1. Are you a hedgehog hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for hedgehog enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and have a great time with other hedgehog enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

A Much Needed Vacation II

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Tongue Flicker, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Tongue Flicker

Tongue Flicker Active Member

Skinny-dipping never ends! Lol

A part two of my much needed vacation here at Pulau Sangihe, Indonesia a volcanic island just a few kilometers south of the Philippines.

A very scary limestone cliff @[email protected]

[​IMG]

With the kids of my local guide

[​IMG]

At the heart of a tropical bamboo forest

[​IMG]

Natural spring water (You don't wanna drink from it though lol)

[​IMG]

I swear there were gouramis when i took the photo -__-

[​IMG]

Happy weekend guys.. Enjoy! :)
    milkandsam and gracefulchaos like this.
  2. Patrick

Patrick Administrator Staff Member

Great pics, keep um coming! I'm living vicariously through you for this vacation...How far are you trekking in and away from where you are staying? Relatively close to folks or waaaay out in the middle of nowhere?
    Tongue Flicker likes this.
  3. Tongue Flicker

Like way out in the middle of nowhere!! I brought along a tent with me lol. The montane forest in the Philippines was only a couple of hours drive from the main city so i stayed at inn. It was actually quite cozy than the horror that i imagined it to be haha
  4. Josh

Josh HedgehogForums Admin Staff Member

Beautiful shots, as always Neil! Were you concerned about giardia in the water or something similar? Is it ok to drink after filtering?
  5. Tongue Flicker

Oh god, hell no! LOL.. I'm used to filth but even i won't drink from that. I brought my own cooler filled with water and other drinks haha :p